My biggest fear.

I can officially state that this is NOT what happened, I am just always worried about sounding like an asshole in print. I guess I worry about that a lot because sarcasm does not transfer well to the written form, and I can be sarcastic about 80% of the time and ironic the other 20%…

Big thanks to Mark and Dylan and everyone at News 4U! I thought the only people who read my comic were my friends and family. You all should check out Mark’s website: http://www.markmccoyphotography.com/

And if you want to read the article it is here: http://www.news4uonline.com/features/creative-spotlight—nick-folz-2035.aspx

Thanks yall!

Advertisements

About nickfolz

Thirty-something maker of drawings. I like jazz, cartoons, hats, glasses and backpacks. I am married to an awesome lady, have one awesome daughter and two just okay dogs. I don't know my blood type, sorry.
This entry was posted in comics. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s